The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Litmus test

The apartment we looked at was a no go. Surprise, surprise. There was not much of a neighborhood. I think in 5 years it will be really nice area.

They had a new baby. The landlords, that is. Baby was crying as we came in. Flashbacks to the recovery room after my d&c. I felt okay though. Mostly. I can imagine that as a new mother, the crying might get exhausting, especially if baby cried a lot. These are things I tell myself so that I can bear the thought of waiting a year before we can try. Then it's the ttc phase. Then pregnancy. It's too much to accept when I think of it all together like that.

Okay, I'm going to try to stay present-focussed. This is the trying to stay present (ttsp) phase. In the now. Yup. That's me.

Is reading this blog like watching the aftermaths of a car accident? I only wish that there weren't so many sad stories out there in the blogosphere. However, I'm glad we can share in the process of greiving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Nope. Not a car wreck. It is watching a woman develop an unbelievable amount of strength and endurance amidst tradgedy. It is inspriational.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home