The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Levels down to 3.1!!! That means that I only have one more chemo session to go because below 5 is considered zero. I'm so glad, so glad. Then it's blood tests that follow that. Biweekly and then monthly I think.

I had a really crappy time at the cancer agency. I'm so glad I had that one nurse though. She was my angel...helping us out like that. I've decided not to relive it all but it really taught me about speaking up for myself. You've got to do that in this health care system. You've got to give them feedback or else they think that everyone's just going to take it. So many people are so sick there that I think a bunch of people do take it - the bureaucracy and bullshit. I feel proud to say that I did stand up for myself and received some apologies from one of my doctors.

My blog appears to be temporarily screwed up today. I'm going to have to look into that. I don't have many plans for today except take it easy. Perhaps I'll work on my life collage and look for apartment rentals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Go girl! Stand up for yourself, that's what I'm talking about! You are a fighter!! Whoo-hooo.
Seriously, that was excellent news. I am so happy for you.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'm so happy for you!!! That news just made my day...who would have ever though you would be so happy to have no more of the pregnancy hormones left. I just got down to 0 last week myself. WWOOOO HHOOO!!!!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home