The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I've been busy looking at apartments, visiting family, looking at apartments, thinking about buying, thinking about my life until now, looking at apartments, thinking again about buying and generally driving myself crazy. I felt really good physically this week and I can't believe it's almost time for me to go back to the hospital this Monday. It gives a whole new meaning to Sundaynightitis. It will be Thanksgiving Monday. The bitterness is creeping in but I'm not going to succumb. Maybe I'll be able to be thankful for less than 5 hcg levels. I can be thankful that I'm not terminally ill from this molar pregnancy.

I'm going to ask for a private room at the cancer agency this time. I hope I can get it. It adds a whole other level to hear the stories of my roommates. I think it adds to my stress and grieving, instead of alleviating it. Hopefully, I will only have two more treatment sessions left. I'm glad this is only temporary. Being sick sucks.

I'm working on a collage that shows all the aspects that I want to create in my life. Community and travel seems to be common themes. I'll post it up here when I'm finished. I definitely feel like I have grown up in the past year. Aged. This is not a bad thing....I just need time to integrate these new experiences. It has been too much too quickly. The body and mind need time to adjust.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

chantelle,
you inspired me. I am a fellow mymolarpregnancy member and I started a blog today. It is helping just to get it out I think. I am learning a lot about blogging so I am not very computer savvy. It is called "second chances" I think the http is lori-second. You are more than welcome to have a look if you can. You are my inspiration!

Here's to low levels.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get your private room. Sometimes you need to protect yourself. Stay well!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home