The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

We may be moving!! We went to look at a place and I felt that 'click' when you see a place that you really like. It's got great views, balcony, two bedrooms, insuite laundry, a really nice kitchen and it's in a quiet neighborhood. Both of us will be closer to work. Yay! We will probably have to pay a month's rent here because they want someone to move in right away. It's worth it though. A new chapter. I'm feeling more optimistic about things.

I'm getting prepared for the Monday visit to the Cancer Agency. M's going to come for the day and then go home to sleep like last time. I've got a list of questions that I'm going to ask Dr.P. I won't be eating any hospital food this time which means that I'll be cooking tomorrow for us. I can't believe I already have to go in again. It doesn't feel like two weeks have passed. Hopefully the 12 month wait to start ttc again will feel like this...."I can't believe it's been 12 months already!!" I'm trying to get back in that mindset of "No, we're not quite ready yet. We'll probably start trying in a year or so." I wonder if I can convince myself of that? Not likely but I think I'll give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home