The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Going on Vacation

I thought I'd write a quick post before we leave tomorrow. I won't be blogging while away and I'd going to notice what it's like to take a break from using the computer, reading forums and blogs and blogging. Perhaps these activities make me dwell more on my loss. I'm not sure.

I'm getting geared up for returning to work in the New Year. I'm actually looking forward to it. It's a chance for me to get creative again and feel purposeful even though I keep telling myself that being purposeful is doing whatever is in front of me. I consider it quite a privilege to work with young children. Even though they can drive me batty some days, they keep me young at heart and always seeing the world from a new perspective.

On a whole different topic, I've been looking a bit into EMDR. I think it's something that I may ask my therapist about to see if she can recommend someone who does it. It sounds really unusual but there seems to be a bunch of research backing up it's effectiveness for treating anxiety.

And as promised, my New Year collage which is still a work in process. Themes that I see are relaxation and nurturing activities, fun, laughter, pregnancy, babies and children, travel, dreaming, outdoor activity, adventure, relationships (new and old) and love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Hope it was a relaxing vacation and you had a chance to regroup.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home