The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Two Month Anniversary

Just got back from my blood test. It only took 45 minutes. Grrrrr.

On the bright side, today marks two months at zero. Only 10 months to go. Actually, 9 months because my last draw is Sept.14. I suppose that's because I was zero for the full month of October. Cool. So 9 months to go.

Is this all I can talk about? It seems like this is the place that I just let all of this out. I'm not funny, I'm not witty, in fact I feel like I'm repeating myself all the time. Shit.

Okay, what else is new with me? I'm going in to visit my class tomorrow. I haven't seen these 6 to 9 year olds for 5 months. It will be fun. I know that they can be super honest though so I'm trying to prepare for the questions that may come..."Ms. B..., are you going to die?" Then there's all the staff (60+), a bunch of whom I haven't met. "Hi, yes, I'm the one that was away having chemotherapy as a result of a pregnancy." Shit. Then there's the very pregnant staff members and the quite pregnant staff members and I'll want to say congratulations because I haven't had a chance to congratulate them. Oh my oh my. It's not like I can do it in small doses. Get it all over with at once. Right off! as Jerry Seinfeld would say. At least then I can come back in the New Year and not have to face all of that.

Has this turned into a rant?

At least we have Hawaii to look forward to. Quite frankly, I don't care about Christmas or New Years this year. In fact, I haven't gotten excited by any celebrations - birthdays, Thanksgiving, Halloween.

I've run out of complaining for the moment. That's it. What a boring post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Not boring, real. Everything will come to you in the moment that you are faced with it. And if they don't get the point, just get really quiet on them and they'll back off. Or you could hit them with, "Oh Shit, I knew you were going to ask me that"! haha. See how that gets 'em.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home