The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Settled

I'm getting excited about our trip to Hawaii which is coming up very soon. It'll be nice to be in a totally different, sunny location. I think that being in a different environment will help me to have some new perspectives on my life.

I've been feeling pretty good and taking things as they come. Life is quite simple right now without work. I pretty much do what I want which feels selfish but well-deserved. I go back to work in January so I know that things will change. I do however what to remember and take time to pamper myself, get enough exercise, going skiing again.

I've gotten really excited about downhill skiing in the last couple of days. I was given a pair of (used) skis and boots so I'm excited to try them out. We have a couple of local mountains which we could head up to on the weekend. It would do me good to have a fun hobby like that. I seem to do just fine when I don't spin off into the future. When I start thinking about the 9 month wait time, my thoughts become like a broken record. This is a huge exercise in patience.

Time has passed so quickly already. It is amazing how quickly the months pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home