The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Notes from my Husband

Sweetie,

I wanted to write you a note because I miss you right now. You're the best person I know and I feel like you're too nice for this world. You mean everything to me and I can't wait until we have a child together. You're the greatest.

Love,
M

Sweetie,
Our soul does not keep time, it merely records growth.
Love,
M

I love my husband. I post these two notes today to recognize my lovely Malcolm, my best friend. I am so glad that I get to share my life with you Malc.

Love,
Chantelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I am hopeless in romantic movies - I cry like nothing else. And now I have discovered I am equally hopeless in romantic blogs! I have tears welling up and pouring over my eyelids reading those little notes. He sounds so beautiful, your husband! Wow. What an amazing child you will have one day, to come from a love like that!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home