The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Four day long weekend here. It's great to have a break from work and catch up on sleep. I wish I was feeling a bit more "up". The weather has been grey and rainy so maybe it's because of that that I am feeling blah. I am going to go for a walk to Granville market and have one of their great lattes. I got a haircut on Friday and I am really happy with it.

Malc and I both have our passports now so we are working on booking tickets to New York for the summer. Then we're going to travel around Eastern Canada. I'm looking forward to that. Would like to ttc in the summer and haven't made up my mind completely about that. We have a recommendation to another doctor (gp) and I may ask her opinion. Maybe she could call my oncologist for a consult. He seemed to think that after 6 months would be fine but that I would need to be followed closely during pregnancy. This is assuming that I would get pregnant right away. It may take 3 or 4 months. Who knows? My last two pregnancies happened right away. I am getting so bored of debating this with myself. I wish I felt strongly one way or the other. I seem to feel equally yes and no for starting to try in July. If you were me, what would you do?

Well, I'm off for my walk. I'm sure some exercise will do me well in clearing my mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Chantelle,
Work with the doctors, but listen to your gut too. That inner voice will help guide you on when you are ready.
Alice

11:45 AM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Have a great time in NY and eastern Canada. Are you going to go out to Nova Scotia and PEI?

I'm with Alice--go with your gut after you hear what the doctors think.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hi Chantelle!

Ah, that is tricky. I feel similar to you right now with the clomid decision. There's no clear right or wrong and I am totally impatient with all of this stuff. So if I were you I would be rebellious and start trying casually in end of July/August. Maybe not even tracking what is happening but not using contraception. Is that naughty? I'm glad you're blogging more now. :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home