The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Poor Me

My throat is so sore. I got better from my cold and now I am sick again. Poor me. I'm having a poor me day. I really should be staying home again tomorrow but my sick days were all used up before I went on short-term disability (poor me). If I want to get paid, I have to fill out 3 long forms and have my doctor fill out one and then send them off to my union (poor me). I'm tired and more tired (everyone together, "Poor me").

I kind of use this blog as a place to sob and complain, or at least that's the way it feels. I am forgetting that anyone can read it. It's become my diary. I used to write in my diary daily and I haven't done that in awhile. It would probably help me if I did. I've been feeling somewhat disconnected in a way. I need to recharge. Off to bed I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home