The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Still in a funky mood but feeling slightly better. I had a pretty good day today and it's only a 4 day week. I'm trying to blog more regularly to give a more accurate view of my moods. Although, I think I choose to blog when I need to get things off my chest.

I'm on day 31 waiting for my period. That's nothing to panic about but I still don't like having to be concerned. Must try to relax.

Had a nice dinner (including wine and all) out on our new and improved patio this evening. Every night is Friday night now. It's starting to warm up now and we're getting a lot more sunshine. That always give a mood boost.
I haven't splurged on much self-care recently. I used to be going for massages and it was great. I suppose I ought to try and do that some more because it made a big difference and I found someone that I really like. I find that if I don't do these nice things for myself then I start to slip back towards working too much. That seems to be my default.

All of the sudden, I'm really tired. I think the carbs just hit my system and I'm having an energy slump. Time to go. I think I'll try to keep this up. It's good to write a bit even if it's nothing exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home