The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Well somehow I got through the first week back at school. It was a whirlwind as usual and seems to take over my life. I was pretty good about getting lots of sleep and taking the skytrain instead of driving. The 40 minute drive stresses me out.

I'm still off coffee. It's been rough going but I do notice that my moods are more even and I'm not rushing around as frantically during the day. I'm making a big effort to eat well. I feel like I'm heavier. The naseau only comes when I wake up during the night and first thing in the morning but after I snack, it's fine. I don't feel like I'm eating more than usual but I feel bloated.

I'm on and off worrying about the little bean. Is everything proceeding well? I'm going into week 8. I really am itching to have another ultrasound but Malc says that I need to leave the baby grow in peace. What if the baby isn't growing though...what if there is no longer a heartbeat? Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to ignore this pregnancy. Sometimes I feel like everything is going to turn out well. Sometimes I'm happy and sometimes I'm terrified. I think I need to get another ultrasound. I don't know. Can't make up my mind.

Must go to bed now. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Ah! the torture! I so understand your feelings. I was also just starting the beginning of the teaching term at 7 or 8 weeks, and was feeling totally churned up all the time. School is a good distraction, but I was only thinking this morning that this has been the slowest term of my life!! If another ultrasound would give you peace, it is worth it! I think I have had five now! And I am only 15 weeks! Three of them have been in my obstetrician's rooms (he has a little machine and checks it is still alive and kicking at each appointment) - I can't tell you what a lifeline that has been for me psychologically! I really hope it is soldiering down there in the safety of your womb! I'm continuing to pray for life and good health for your little one.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home