The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I haven't written in awhile. It's been busy and I'm exhausted. The end of the school year has been....well, eventful. Any children with behavior problems seem to get wiggy at this time of year. I totally understand and I'm sure I'm a little wiggy as well. Only 1.5 more days of school. It can't come soon enough.

I've been fairly even keel about the ttc thing. I still get sad about my losses. Especially when I'm around very pregnant women or newborn babies. It's the pregnant women that still get to me. It's an irrational feeling...really, I think the feelings come from the instinctual part of myself. It is a not very pleasant mixture of anger, jealousy and despair. It leaves me feeling weak. I believe I should be able to overcome those feelings but that's not the way it works.

Must really go to bed. I want to write more but I've got to hit the sack before 11pm unless I want to crash and burn in 1.5 day.

Goodnight and goodluck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

YAAAHHHH!!! I'm cheering you on to the end of the school year! I feel your pain - this end of the year is such hard work. You're nearly there.

I so understand your feelings re: pregnant women. If you work out the secret to overcoming it, do share. This whole experience should come with a manual, hey!?

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home