The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Bad Day

I'm sick....again. I was so worried that I was feverish but I took my temperature and it never got to 38C or above which is considered fever range. I did start taking Tylenol and that helped a lot. I'm so angry that I'm sick. I've been focussing so carefully on trying to stay in balance and here I am, sick again. It makes me sad and upset.

I'm fighting with Malcolm too. And I was a dragon teacher today. Needless to say, I'm taking the day off work tomorrow. Or maybe 2. Every week there's something though. This week it is parent-teacher interviews. Two late nights. I'm so done.

Not a positive post. I'll try for that next time. Hope baby's okay. Have a midwife appt scheduled for next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Oh poor you!! That's awful! Yes, take at least 2 days - if not the whole damn week!

I had to giggle that you were almost apologetic for a post that was not positive! I have just had a major download on my blog... sorry. Not positive either! I can't maintain positive when I feel crap! I guess there is a time and a place for a vent! Don't read it if you don't want to enter that headspace!

I just realised your post was almost a week ago, so I hope things are looking better now. Horrible to feel like crappy, sick, grumpy-wife, dragon-teacher though. I can so relate to you though! I have had my fair share of weeks like that! Here's to that mythical 'second trimester bliss and energy' anytime now!! (I'm still waiting...)

Sending prayers of health and serenity your way.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home