The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not sure what I want to write about tonight but I felt the urge. I reread my previous two posts and noticed all of the errors. I vow to reread before I hit publish. Sometimes I just don't care.

So, I'm feeling good. Well actually, I'm feeling bloated tonight and exhausted. Had a really intense meeting regarding a student of mine. That left me feeling tired. However, I still feel positive about this pregnancy and growing baby. I can now feel my uterus popping up above the pubic bone. I have to try and get some exercise every day. I hopped on our exercise bicycle tonight and pedalled for 30 minutes. At least that's a start.

I'm in my 13th week. Do I start my second trimester in the 14th week or at the end of the 14th week? Somehow, that's an important milestone for me. I was freaking out last night about some pains I was having. I'm pretty sure that they were gas pains, however I went into some slight panic mode. Is there any such thing as "slight" panic mode? Everything has been okay today. No pains.

I'd love to have more down time. Wouldn't everybody? I know I have it pretty good. I'm lucky to have a job and a loving, supportive husband, friends, family. Life is good. Maybe I have a habit of complaining because it's a bit more interesting than "life is good". I totally refrained there from complaining. It was just on the tip of my fingertips to let loose the vent but I will refrain.

Looks like I don't really have that much to write about. I'll be off to read some other blogs for inspiration. Until next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

you made it to the 2nd trimester...it starts at 13 weeks!!! Congrats on this latest milestone! :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

How wonderful! I am so excited for you. You are in your second trimester. It is classified as 13 and 1/3 weeks so you are there. Hope you are feeling wonderful and happy. Congratulations!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home