The Complete Egg

The before, during and after of a molar pregnancy, with a side of chemo and a 12 month wait before ttc. And most recently: experience of a healthy pregnancy.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Last week's post:
"Yesterday's midwife appointment went really well. We met with another midwife who we had seen way back during my first pregnancy. She's very cool and we both like her a lot. She is very experienced and seems like a person who is able to go with the flow.


I took the afternoon off which was very nice. What a great break. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and some kicking. That was a relief and it didn't take her long to find the heartbeat either."

I haven't blogged in awhile. Full-time work and this particular job has an overwelming amount of work. I'm pooped. Three grades is just so much work and you can't repeat much from year to year. Malcolm is calling me to come to bed and I ought to go soon. If I'm not in bed before 10:30, I'm toast the next day.

Our mini-vacation is coming up soon and I can't wait. Following that, I will be writing report cards. God, I feel so boring. My writing tonight is just skimming the surface. Sometimes I feel like I don't write frequently enough and if I did, I would write about all the profound insights/moments in my life.

I am proud of myself for joining yoga. I may go to a prenatal class tomorrow. I'm eating fairly well. I still have a stuffy nose and cough but it's much better. I'm really grumpy. And sometimes small children annoy me these days. They're so immature (ha!). Working during pregnancy is ridiculous. It's so wrong to expect women to work full-time during the duration of their pregnancy. As if nothing much is going on within their bodies. It's typical of our society. We're fucking growing a baby inside our wombs! And I'm suppose to slave like a dog at this job with never-ending work. God, I'm sounding bitter tonight. Usually I don't feel this way but there was a staff meeting today and I'm just done. DONE. People can be so annoying. Sorry for the rant. Didn't mean for that to happen. I'm signing off now and not re-reading or spelling checking. The brat in me is coming out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Sorry, I couldn't help but giggle! Staff meetings SUCK! They always get me in a bad mood. In fact, these days, schools in general get me in a bad mood. I am comforted by this, as years ago I always thought it would be hard for me to go on maternity leave because I would miss my job and the kids I teach too much. Ha! Not so! Get me out of there! Go the grumpy pregnant teachers! And you know what?! - use every sick day you have! Including mental health days! I don't know how you do a three-grade composite! Insane! I had a two-grade composite last year and that was bad enough! Be very very kind to yourself!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home